top of page

Immigration cases





Question - Why choose Justice for All A Professional Law Corporation, our immigration and citizenship lawyers?

If you or your relatives and friends are looking for legal representation in immigration matters, you can contact our firm immediately for a free consultation. Our immigration services include: Asylum, Family Petitions, Green Card and Adjust Status, Citizenship, Work Authorization, U-Visa, Deportation Defense Analysis, Family Petitions, FOIA, Appeals, VAWA and much more. With over 20 years of experience, we understand the sensitivity of immigration and want nothing more than to strengthen your presence in the United States of America. We believe that everyone deserves a bright future, where the pursuit of life and liberty is within reach, and where justice is available for all.

Justice for All A Professional Law Corporation aims to help those who are looking for a better future, a better life, not only for themselves but also for their loved ones. Our Law Office works for anyone seeking status in this country, the United States.

(818) 818-1284

Have a question regarding your immigration? Contact Us

Thanks for submitting!

rs=w_388,h_388,cg_true (2).webp
U Visa.jpg

U.S. immigration law allows noncitizens who have been victims of certain crimes and granted U nonimmigrant status (U visa) to become lawful permanent residents (get a Green Card) ...


Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:

  • Political opinion ...

rs=w_388,h_388,cg_true (4).webp

As long-standing family immigration experts serving Burbank, CA and the surrounding Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley communities, we are...

rs=w_388,h_388,cg_true (8).webp
green card.png

Obtaining Lawful Permanent Residence (the “Green Card”) in the United States is an exciting yet complicated process.

First, you must...

rs=w_388,h_388,cg_true (7).webp
Green Card.jpeg

Obtaining Lawful Permanent Residence (the “Green Card”) in the United States is an exciting yet complicated process.

First, you must...

rs=w_388,h_388,cg_true (6).webp
Work Permit.jpg

Certain foreign nationals who are in the United States may file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, to request employment ... 

rs=w_388,h_388,cg_true (5).webp

Naturalization is the process to become a U.S. citizen if you were born outside of the United States. If you meet certain requirements, you may become a U.S...

rs=w_388,h_388,cg_true (3).webp
n 600.png

Citizenship law has changed over the years and different laws apply to determine whether you automatically became a U.S. citizen ... turalization is ...

rs=w_388,h_388,cg_true (1).webp
i-751 remove conditions 1.jpg

This petition is used by a conditional resident who obtained status through marriage, to request that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) remove the ...

bottom of page